Taking care of taxes can be one of the hardest tasks of the year for an entrepreneur. Many do not have the knowledge necessary to take charge of something so complex, and others simply do not have time to keep accounts up to date. We can help you.
We are tax experts for businesses such as gardening services, cleaning and other branches where there is a strong presence of Hispanics. We speak English and Spanish and we can help you with all your doubts about taxes, what deductions you can include in your declaration, the deadlines for filing the return and even an extension with the IRS to file your taxes. We can help you.
We also have a lot of experience with the finances of commercial truck owners who usually leave their fiscal obligations for the last minute.
- Tax return
- Salary management
We advise you to keep a record of all receipts during the year. Also establish a retirement plan.
- 1) Rent or mortgage (home office)
- 2) Utilities
- 3) Office supplies
- 4) Life insurance, automobiles and general civil responsibility.
- 5) New depreciation of equipment.
Taxes for Truck Drivers
If you own a commercial truck and the task of carrying your finances and filing your taxes every year becomes too complicated, we can help you.
We have a team of professionals and years of experience with the United States tax system.
We know how to deal with your finances so that you only worry about the truck and your customers.
We can help you with your receipts, with a statement with as many deductions as possible so that you pay less, and with accounting or even payroll of your employees.
- Truck rental
- Rent or mortgage (home office)
- Office supplies
- Insurance of life, automobiles and general civil responsibility
- New depreciation of equipment
- Pay with your credit or debit card to track records and transactions
- Invest in a good cell phone and take pictures of all the receipts
- Keep in mind that all receipts will fade and electronic copies will be required to support IRS inquiries